Tuesday 3 July 2007

What boys are made of?

Remember this saying? "Frogs, snails and puppy dog tails. That's what boys are made of..."

It may not be what boys are made of, but more accurately some of the things my boys still find interesting. Here's photo evidence showing how they spent part of their long weekend. ;o)





The boys always like to show their catches to me, which meant that yesterday found me with three frogs set down near me. Good thing I'm not too squeamish. Unfortunately, I couldn't manage to take a photo of the three hoppers at once to show the size variations.
Above photo is of a very large frog they found which had the boys providing some entertainment when in pursuit of this big fella (they explained he was like trying to hold a wet bar of soap - that kicked ).
Thanks for the laughs, my boys, and better luck next time on finding those garter snakes along with all those frogs.

No comments: