Monday 31 December 2007

You are your choices

I have been enjoying this book very much. It is full of interesting, inspiring and insightful information. I think it is the kind of book that is particularly useful to read at this time of year, when many of us tend to set goals and make plans for the coming year. I find Alexandra Stoddard's writing to be positive and practical with plenty of common sense tips that are easy to put in place. The format of the book is one that I like very much, each chapter starts and ends with an inspiring quote, in between those quotes are all kinds of helpful hints on living the "good life." What I like about her writing is that it is, in my opinion, very real. She doesn't give Pollyanna-ish accounts of, and rules for, life, she offers down-to-earth, positive information.

No comments: