Tuesday 30 September 2008

It's All Good

I left this bounty ripening in the yard we moved from...

to find these ripening in our new to us backyard.
I also traded seeing these blooms out my window...
to these, but it's all good, I think. Big changes, but new adventures.
Our latest adventure of discovery brought us these views...
and these beautifully dressed trees.
We didn't hike this mountain, this time, but we admired it after returning from hiking another (not quite so high!).
The time we spent hiking as a family in a new area has made us realize that no matter where you go, there's beauty to be enjoyed.
I am thankful for time in Nature because no matter what may be happening in my life at the time, once I place myself in Nature; I'm in the moment, living fully and it's all good.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad you shared those gorgeous photos, Katherine. I love getting to see what is happening where you are. It has been a long time since I have been out that way.

Isn't nature great at teaching us so many important lessons? I'm always thankful for my time in nature too.

Fantastic Five said...

It's so good to hear about your new adventures and get to see the pictures. There is beauty all around us, isn't there?!

Dianne