Tuesday 13 February 2007

An actual finished project!

I would like to present my second completed pair of felted clogs. Please ignore the fact that it is mid-February and let us rejoice in the fact that I have finally finished knitting all my Christmas presents for 2006! They have dried and are ready for delivery to my ever patient sister in law.
I am almost completed sock number 2 (yay!) However, I have decided that five inches is just too short and will be partially frogging sock number 1 (boooo!) and re-knitting it to a more desirable six inches - mind out of the gutters ladies. Hopefully by early next week I will be posting completed socks and be ready to move onto um... another pair of socks.
Lastly, I'd like to send my love to Ben the mailman, who is embarking on an adventurous and most exciting journey.

2 comments:

Heather said...

First of all, I am laughing at your mis-matched (?) socks and assuming one is missing in your dryer.
The clogs are lovely - definitely worth waiting for, I'd say. And I am not even going to say anything about your 5 or 6 inches - not here anyway cuz I am seeing you tomorrow and I can tease you in person, that's way more fun.

Samantha said...

Actually, their partners got holes in the heels so I had to send them off to the special farm where all the hole-y socks go to live out their days running free through the meadows. Seems like such a waste to throw out a perfectly good sock so I matched them up. I figured the clogs were so amazing that no one would notice my socks :o)

No comment regarding the 5 or 6 inches. I thought we were all respectable ladies here.