I've been tagged by Kim to share 7 facts about myself: some random, some weird.
1. I can sing "Are You Sleeping" in 3 languages...English, French and Afrikaans.
2. I use to make macaroni and cheese sandwiches as a kid.
3. I love black licorice.
4. I wanted to be a veterinarian when I grew up.
5. The public school I attended for part of my education was so small that my grade 9 class was the largest the school had ever had - there was 11 of us that year.
6. I hated most cooked vegetables as a kid and would actually gag when my mom made me eat them.
7. My favourite colour is blue.
Now to tag some others to do this... Heather, Nicola and Samantha - how about it?