Blogger wasn't allowing uploads of photos this morning. I'm glad to say they've obviously now fixed the problem and I'm able to show you the progress on the top-down raglan sweater.
This is the book from which I am taking the Viking happiness symbol for the front of the sweater.
This is the pattern in print and my knitted version so far.
I need to take the whole thing off the needles soon and put the stitches on a bit of waste yarn so I can try it on and make sure it's fitting well. I had a small emergency yesterday. For the raglan shaping, I am doing a yarn over, knit one, yarn over at each of the four increase points. I obviously wasn't looking closely enough at my work because I discovered my line of increases on one section had forked off to the right. I put markers either side of the mistake, counted how many stitches I should have on my needle when I finished fixing it, and then unravelled about ten stitches width of knitting down a few rows. I had to play around for a long time with a crochet hook but thankfully, somehow, I managed to get it looking almost identical to the correct sections again.
Now that we're having rain and wind and cooler temperatures, I'm so pleased! I have been wearing my fingerless mitts and today brought out the box of scarves, hats and gloves - what fun!