Tuesday 29 January 2008

Raw percentages

I plan to note my percentage of raw food intake each day here on the blog. It is not an exact science. For example, today I ate coleslaw for breakfast (yes, kind of weird, but it was left over from last night's dinner) so I put that down as 90% raw because of the vegan mayonnaise. Lunch was some bananas, mashed with roasted almond butter, so I put that down as 90% too. And dinner was a bean stew with some home-made bread sticks and some green salad, so that was about 25%. Add those three figures together, divide by three, and I get 68%.

Hoping to ease my way up towards 100%.

1 comment:

Mary-Sue said...

Wow! Good for you, Nicola!
Has oil been heated? I make my own mayonnaise but not my own oil. Mine says cold-pressed or expeller-pressed. I thought that meant it would be raw. Maybe you could fill me in on this.
I was thinking of having coleslaw for breakfast this morning too! he he