Wednesday 6 February 2008

Here comes the sun...again...just a little bit sooner

So, last year one of my early posts was about the sun returning and shining back into our front windows. This is a pretty happy day around here - we are real sun worshippers. Even though we had only been home a few days I had already cleaned the inside of our front windows in anticipation. (I'll get to the outsides, it's just so cold I think the vinegar/water solution might freeze right on there) We popped The Beatles CD in the player. We were ready.
Yessss!!! Today was the day. We sang along, E danced, the dog seemed happy. :-) When I came to post I checked to see the date that I had posted about it last year and it was the 13th of February, nice to see the sun back a little sooner. I guess we lucked out that the clouds were out of the way at just the right time. Here comes the sun indeed. Now I am going to go and have a cup of tea and listen to Ob-la-di, ob-la-da, since the CD is already in. And who can listen to that song without singing along and feelin' happy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this post! We too noticed the sun's return today..through open those blinds, washed the dog slobber off the windows and drank it all in...lovely!
Joanne
PS your dog could be my dog's twin sister..except for the grey around the muzzle but that will come I expect

Nicola said...

It's all right, doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo!