Thursday 3 April 2008

Blogging with a purpose


Katherine, on her own blog Sew Me Something Good, awarded us this award yesterday.

Thanks Katherine.

Now we have to list five blogs that we like that we feel deserve this Blogging for a Purpose award. Here they are:

Amanda at A Painter's Journey
Joanne at Words of the Wise Acres
Sheila at Greenridge Chronicles
Rebecca at Ipsa Dixit
Louise at Home is where the Heart is, and This is my Patch

Thanks, girls, for writing such meaningful words for us to enjoy. Please in your turn nominate five other blogs for the award, and, when posting the image on your blog, link back to Four Friends and a Blog.

4 comments:

Louise said...

Thanks so much for thinking about me Nicola, and for the links to both of my blogs. I shall feature your generous award in my home blog tomorrow, and of course I shall give you girls a mention. x

Joanne said...

Thanks Nicola...for everything!
Joanne

ipsa said...

Thank you kindly! I often feel that my blog is just one big meander... so I'm very happy to feel purposeful today. :)

BumbleVee said...

This is hilarious. Every so often I hop into a blog from some other blog....and see a face (or in the case of computers...a name) that I recognize from a totally different blog than I came from. somebody who I know doesn't go to the blog I came from.....

Came here from Hunter's Wife...and I am a regular on Louise's blogs.... too funny. Also... hello from Calgary... I am a fellow Canuck.....


I have seen your blog previously...but don't know if I have ever left a comment.... must check back on some of your posting.... cheers....