Friday 1 February 2008

I'm back!

Did you miss me? I was gone for TWO WHOLE DAYS! That's a long time for me.

You want to know why? Nah, I don't suppose so, but I'm going to tell you anyway. Since teen son built his own computer, he has been using a LOT of bandwidth. We're talking 250 - 300 Gb in November and December. Well, we discovered (from an email from our ISP) that we have a 60 Gb per month limit. Never knew about that before. Didn't NEED to know about that before. We were probably using about 25 Gb a month when the whole family was sharing the Mac.

So L got busy with his new computer, downloading a sh!tload of stuff, using enough bandwidth to push our usage into the stratosphere.

My husband has been monitoring the usage throughout January and constantly warning L that if it hits 60 Gb he's pulling the plug. Guess what! The morning of January 30th, he pulls the plug. So for two whole days, we're without internet/email etc. L was a little annoyed about it, to say the least, but it was his fault, for crying out loud.

Anyway, February 1st comes and we're all glad to get back on and catch up. 78 emails for me this morning, about the same for my husband.

I said the other day that I'd be posting my raw percentage every day - so now I have to catch up...
RAW SCORE
Tuesday - 66%
Wednesday - 62%
Thursday - 59%

I have another little contest in mind, which I will reveal later when I have decided what the prize will be.

No comments: