Wednesday 19 December 2007

Yummy!

I tried another recipe out of Simply in Season. This is such a good book and I have enjoyed every recipe that I have tried so far. I just noticed that they have a study guide, with "invitations to action" on their website too, seems like a good idea to me. Yesterday I decided to make the Sweet Potato Crescent rolls, except I made them with one of my squash that I need to use up.Oh, they were good right out of the oven. I made a little icing drizzle by mixing some cream cheese with maple syrup, vanilla and a smidge of milk. Luckily the recipe made two dozen so there was enough to share a taste with the neighbours and we still have a dozen left for today.

1 comment:

this is my patch said...

I've never heard of these, they look great, that book looks good too, will check it out. x